Sunday, January 24, 2010

Here is a sideways shot of Noah's 7th birthday. I didn't realize until after I loaded it up that I had forgotten to turn it around, and now I'm just too lazy! It was a Star Wars party, and we took all of his friends to play at the arcade. He had a wonderful time! I can't believe he's getting so big.
I rolled Gracie's hair in rollers overnight for church, and she ended up with a giant blonde afro. It was soo cute! It lasted for four days.


TaDa!! Our very first egg! I went out today because Mitchell said one of our ducks was getting picked on and what do you know? Someone laid an egg! Mitch fried it up and we all had a bite. Surprise surprise it tasted just like an egg!

Here's Clementine our poor picked on duck. She was missing some feathers and looked like she needed a break, so we brought her inside for a while. She's missing some feathers now, but they'll grow back! Those are bits of celery in the water. She'a a real sweetie.



3 comments:

provobaileys said...

Happy Birthday Noah. Seven I am sure it feels way different than six. I think Gracie's hair looks great, I thought for a moment that she was wearing a wig, and than I thought maybe you gave you a perm, but now I know. Duck egg, not sure I could get over the fact that it was an egg, poor duck in the tub. I think he was just cold and want a vacation to La Gifford Spa. Ha Ha

Lisa and Dan said...

So, we've reached Noah's birthday, huh? Does that mean we missed everyone's birthday? Well, happy birthday to everyone (:

I love Grace's hair...it kind of looks fake (:

Congratulations on your first egg! Exciting stuff.

The Anderson's said...

Happy Birthday Noah! I have been wondering what happened to the duck that was injured over christmas? We sure miss you guys!