Wednesday, March 11, 2009


Mitch made these end-tables for a friend of ours as a gift, and they turned out beautifully! He was kind of out of his element with the style, but our friend was very excited.


.






Well, I sat down to read a book yesterday and about ten minutes later this is what I saw. I jumped up and snapped this picture. Noah then looked up and said, "Mom, did you know that dolphins use echo-location just like bats?" Inside my jaw dropped, but I just said, "Why yes, I did know that!" Sometimes I think my kids are really little know-it-all aliens in disguise.

5 comments:

The Anderson's said...

Hey guys! I think the tables are awesome. No I dont think your kids are aliens in disguise but I must admit that they do know more than most! It is so fun to read updates! (I guess I should do the same!) Love you guys
Annie

Brittin Marie said...

Those tables are gorgeous!! Ok, I didn't even know that...go Noah :] Love you all

B

provobaileys said...

You have a very talented husband, but you knew that already, and your kids are brilliant and so are you for teaching them all of that.

provobaileys said...

one other thing. They say kids learn by example.

Stacie said...

the tables look great mitch.