Saturday, January 10, 2009

Well, we finally took a family snow machine trip today. We took the kids up to Mesa Falls. They all had a great time! Kaden helped us out by driving Mitchell around. No amount of coaxing could convince Steve to come with, but I will not give up!! Maybe next time! Grace was true to form. She refused to ride with anyone other than her Daddy because he goes the fastest! She tuckered out on the way back, and when we pulled into the parking lot she was asleep. There were so many people out! We saw hikers in snowshoes, dogsleds, and even a couple of guys riding motorbikes. All in all, it was a great trip, and we plan on repeating it.









7 comments:

Lisa and Dan said...

I know you already showed me these in person, but I just wanted to say, that looks so fun, and your kids look so cute.

Gifford Family said...

Mitch,
Hey I finally found your blog! Those pictures are nice. Is that the same waterfall you took us to years ago?

Dave Gifford

The Anderson's said...

Mitch and Becky I am so excited to see your update! What a fun day. I really hope that you wear your machince completly out from use....okay...not before I get to ride them hopefully next winter! Love you guys! Anjeanette

provobaileys said...

looks like so much fun. I am so sorry that we missed it. Not really the thought of being cold makes me really nervous.

Lisa and Dan said...

So, my blog says you put up a new post called New Spring Widget, but there's nothing there. You got my hopes up...(:

Lisa and Dan said...

our blog address is danlisacompton.blogspot.com by the way

The Kraus House said...

Love Love Love that you guys are on here.

you know I luv ya
nat